Details of enrollment procedures and application documents.
From Admission to the day you arrive in Japan
Things you (applicant) have to do
Things the school will do for you
1. Decide a course
Choose what timing you want to enroll and double check the requirements for each course so that you can choose what course suits you best.
2. Contact us
It’s important to confirm if you are eligible to enroll in the desired course. Please contact us with your details (country, age, highest educational qualification etc.).
3. Prepare the required documents
Download the application forms and fill them out.
Then prepare the other required documents.
Contact us if you can not obtain all documents or if you have questions contact us.
Required documents for admission
Details vary per applicant. Feel free to contact us to confirm.
Original Diploma (not a copy*) or original letter of graduation.
*Diploma will be returned to you after application.
Any of the following pass certificates of an official Japanese Language Test:
JLPT N5 or above, JTEST E-F Level with a score of more than 250, NAT TEST Level 5 or higher.
People who graduated university can also submit a Study Certificate which states how many hours (more than 150 hours) they have studied Japanese.
If you have visited Japan in the past, please include a copy of all stamp/visa pages with entry records Japan.
Passport photo should be taken without hat, no background, taken within 6 months of application and with a size of 40mm x 30mm. See details (Link to official Immigration Services Agency of Japan website)
Make sure the Family Register document includes all family members on it.
- A ¥20,000 application fee should be submitted alongside your application documents. This fee covers administrative work including applying to immigration on your behalf. Please note that this fee is non-refundable.
- We will invoice all Course fees including Enrollment fee and all Other fees, when Certificate of Eligibility is granted.
- Please transfer the fees to the bank account as stated on the invoice.
- Transfer fees are to be borne by the applicant.
- In the event that the student is unable to enroll in school because the student became unable to enter Japan or if the admission process is cancelled by the student, the student is eligible for a partial refund as per our school guidelines. Please note that Selection fee and Enrollment fee are non-refundable fees.