Your privacy is important
Date created: 2021/1/19
Last update: 2021/1/19
Kamiyama Gakuin Japanese Language School (hereinafter referred to as “the School”) respects the privacy of all users of the Service (hereinafter referred to as “Users”), and handles Users personal information appropriately in accordance with the following definitions.
1. What information we collect and how we collect it
The term “personal information” refers to data obtained from users through this service.
When you access this site, we collect the following information:
- Device type
- Browser type
- The region from which you are accessing the site
The following information is obtained when a user provides us information by contact form, email or phone:
- Other information the user provides to us
2. Purpose of use of personal information
The School may use the user’s personal information for the following purposes:
1) To analyze data necessary for the improvement or development of our services.
2) To confirm the identity of the user
3) When the law or authorizations require us to share information to them.
4) To provide after-sales service and respond to various inquiries.
3.Storage and management of personal information
1) We strictly manage all personal information in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations to prevent leakage, alteration, or loss of personal information, and to prevent the use of personal information for other purposes than stated in this policy.
In addition, we will provide the necessary education to our employees regarding the handling of personal information.
2) Only authorized personnel will handle personal information to the extent necessary to carry out their duties at the School.
4.Disclosure of personal information to third parties
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the Services they provide to us.
We will not share personal information to third parties without prior consent of the user, except for the following cases:
1) When personal information is provided to staff involved in the operation of the Service.
2) When the School entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to continue the Service.
3) In the case of a merger, corporate separation, business transfer, or other reasons in which the service will be continued.
4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national or local authorities, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by the law, and obtaining the user’s consent may impede the execution of such affairs.
5) When it is necessary for the protection of a person’s life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the user’s consent.
6) In other cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
5.Disclosure, correction, and deletion of personal information
The School will respond to requests for disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, deletion, suspension of provision to third parties, and notification of the purpose of use of personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations of Japan. We may not be able to comply with your request if your identity cannot be verified or if your request does not meet the requirements of the Personal Information Protection Law. In principle, we will not disclose access logs or any other information that does not qualify as personal information.
If you would like to request for disclosure, correction, or deletion of your personal information, please contact us at the following e-mail address.
We collect cookies or similar tracking technologies. This means information that our website’s server transfers to your computer. This information can be used to track your session on our website. Cookies may also be used to customize our website content for you as an individual. If you are using one of the common Internet web browsers, you can set up your browser to either let you know when you receive a cookie or to deny cookie access to your computer.
• Opting out: You can opt out of targeted ads served via specific third-party vendors by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Opt-Out page. https://optout.aboutads.info/
7. Web Analysis Tools
We may use web analysis tools that are built into the Kamiyama Gakuin website to measure and collect anonymous session information.
8. Age of consent
By using this site, you agree that you are of the age of majority in your area of residence, or if you are a minor, you agree to use this site with the consent of your parent or guardian.
9. About SSL
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology is used to prevent third parties from gaining access on the transmission process when personal information is provided through the School’s website, so that personal information can be transmitted safely.
11. Contact for inquiries
For requests for disclosure, etc., opinions, questions, complaints, and other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact us using the inquiry form.
12. Inquiries about personal information