Contact us

For all of your questions

Read Privacy PolicyWe will only use the information you sent us to assist you in your questions. We will never use your personal information for anything without your consent.

Any questions?

Feel free to contact us

Kamiyama Gakuin Japanese Language School
Sakae 4-16-29, Naka-ku, Nagoya, Aichi

Open: 9:00-17:00, Monday – Friday
Closed: Saturday, Sunday, National holidays

Frequently Asked Questions


Press the button to see the answer to the question.
Don’t see your question listed?
Contact us directly.

If you meet to the following criteria, you may be able to apply to our school.

  • You are over 18 years of age, finished 12 years of compulsory education* and wish to enroll into university or vocational school
  • You have a clear purpose for studying Japanese and have fundamental academic skills to study at a higher educational institution in Japan.
  • You are able to proof they have JLPT N5 (or JTEST score of 250 or above, NAT-TEST Level 5) level proficiency in Japanese.
  • You are able to enter Japan by due process of law.
  • You have the resources to pay for all living costs during your stay.
  • Have a reliable guarantor (Applicant’s parents can apply).

* If your country only has a total of 11 years of compulsory education please contact us before applying.
(Exceptions to the above may apply depending on one’s individual situation.)

Please have a look at the admission page for details on the required documents for your application.

In case you do not need to change your visa status:
You can apply if you meet the following criteria:

  • You have a valid status of residence (excluding work and student visas).
  • You have JLPT N5 level of Japanese or finished studying our online course.
  • You have a clear purpose of studying Japanese and be permitted by the school.
  • Have a reliable guarantor (both parents may apply).

Please note the classes are from Monday to Friday, 5 days a week.

Since every situation is different, we may be able to help you in various ways.
Feel free contact us so we can see what we can do for you.

In case you need to change your visa status to “Student”:
It takes a lot of time and a lot of required documents to change your visa status to “Student”. A lot of the requirements depend on your situation. Feel free to contact us so we can see how we can help you.

You can download each application form from the list below:

Please contact us through the contact page when after you have filled in and corrected the application forms.

Unfortunately our Japanese classes are being held on the following times:

Monday – Thursday 08:40 – 14:20
Friday       08:40~11:30

*School is closed on Saturday, Sunday and National holidays

Our courses are mainly preparatory courses, focused to enroll into university or vocational school in Japan.
Our courses are designed to end in March so that you can smoothly proceed to your new school after graduation.
We have the following courses available (press the course to view the details).

That totally depends on your individual situation.

In order to obtain a visa, the usually following steps have to be completed:
① Prepare all of the required documents.
② Screening conducted by our school.
③ After passing the screening, we will apply for your Certificate of Eligibility to the Immigration Services Agency
③ If you receive the Certificate of Eligibility, you will be able to apply for your visa at the Japanese embassy or Visa Center in your country.

*However there is a chance you can not obtain your visa if the Japanese embassy or Visa Center is not processing any visas.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding your situation.